Getting onto the hill and on a Line ski has never been easier! The Tigersnake is the perfect low cost approach to taking the hill by storm!
Early Taper ™, Early Rise™, Thin Tip™ and a Carbon Ollieband™ makes this ski the most tech, affordable and lightest all terrain freestyle skis on the market for devouring the mountain without chewing!
- 4D Firbercap™
- Thin Tip™
- Symmetric Flex™
- Early Rise™
- Extruded Fatty Base & Edge™
- Carbon Ollieband
- Waist Width mm: 88
- Length cm: 157, 164, 171, 178
- Shape mm: 113-88-109
- Sidecut m: 19.9 (178cm)
- Stance mm: -25
- Weight: 1650 g/ski (178cm)
- Profile mm: 3-4-3
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- 4D Fibercap™ : 4-Directions of fiberglass reinforcement around the core for durability and a super light & responsive feel.
- Aspen Macroblock™ Core : 100% Aspen for the lightest, most nimble feel
- Early Rise™ : The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Early Taper™ : The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
- Fatty Base & Edge™ : 30% thicker & edge dramatically increases durability & tuning life.
- Symmetric Fivecut™ : 5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one symmetric shape, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Symmetric Flex™ : The same ski flex in-front and behind your boot conforms to terrain for equally performance riding forward & backwards.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Griffon 13 has the same features of the Jester but it is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe piece in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations. Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|