referencia : 1950006.101.1
referencia : 7425O1.MCD
Getting onto the hill and on a Line ski has never been easier! The Tigersnake is the perfect low cost approach to taking the hill by storm!
Early Taper ™, Early Rise™, Thin Tip™ and a Carbon Ollieband™ makes this ski the most tech, affordable and lightest all terrain freestyle skis on the market for devouring the mountain without chewing!
- 4D Firbercap™
- Thin Tip™
- Symmetric Flex™
- Early Rise™
- Extruded Fatty Base & Edge™
- Carbon Ollieband
- Waist Width mm: 88
- Length cm: 157, 164, 171, 178
- Shape mm: 113-88-109
- Sidecut m: 19.9 (178cm)
- Stance mm: -25
- Weight: 1650 g/ski (178cm)
- Profile mm: 3-4-3
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- 4D Fibercap™ : 4-Directions of fiberglass reinforcement around the core for durability and a super light & responsive feel.
- Aspen Macroblock™ Core : 100% Aspen for the lightest, most nimble feel
- Early Rise™ : The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Early Taper™ : The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
- Fatty Base & Edge™ : 30% thicker & edge dramatically increases durability & tuning life.
- Symmetric Fivecut™ : 5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one symmetric shape, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Symmetric Flex™ : The same ski flex in-front and behind your boot conforms to terrain for equally performance riding forward & backwards.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
With the SQUIRE SCHIZO 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones.
On this model, you also get a 60 mm adjustment to centre the bindings on the ski for freestyle and to move it back for taking advantage of the fresh powdery snow, and this, without even having to put it off.
With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE SCHIZO 11 is the first choice for young freestylers and the lightweight ones in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 25mm
Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- Multi-stance adjustment: Skiing in a park or backcountry requires a different technique. When doing jumps and new school tricks you need to be centred on the skis for optimum balance. In powder though, setting the binding back a little improves ski flotation tremendously and less energy is needed. The Multi Stance Adjustor offers 60 mm continuous travel for perfectly balanced riding position.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1990g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1994g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|