referencia : 1950006.101.1
referencia : RCDA012
Getting onto the hill and on a Line ski has never been easier! The Tigersnake is the perfect low cost approach to taking the hill by storm!
Early Taper ™, Early Rise™, Thin Tip™ and a Carbon Ollieband™ makes this ski the most tech, affordable and lightest all terrain freestyle skis on the market for devouring the mountain without chewing!
- 4D Firbercap™
- Thin Tip™
- Symmetric Flex™
- Early Rise™
- Extruded Fatty Base & Edge™
- Carbon Ollieband
- Waist Width mm: 88
- Length cm: 157, 164, 171, 178
- Shape mm: 113-88-109
- Sidecut m: 19.9 (178cm)
- Stance mm: -25
- Weight: 1650 g/ski (178cm)
- Profile mm: 3-4-3
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- 4D Fibercap™ : 4-Directions of fiberglass reinforcement around the core for durability and a super light & responsive feel.
- Aspen Macroblock™ Core : 100% Aspen for the lightest, most nimble feel
- Early Rise™ : The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Early Taper™ : The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
- Fatty Base & Edge™ : 30% thicker & edge dramatically increases durability & tuning life.
- Symmetric Fivecut™ : 5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one symmetric shape, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Symmetric Flex™ : The same ski flex in-front and behind your boot conforms to terrain for equally performance riding forward & backwards.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The new All Mountain AXIAL3 binding has been developed for good and expert skiers. It combines an exceptional level of elasticity, performance, and security, modern design with reduced weight and a good comfort of use. The new kinematics allows a dynamic refocusing of the shoe to increase the accuracy and further limit the risk of sudden tripping.
The final result is a particularly homogeneous binding offering bulletproof reliability to the skiers who seek performance.
- DIN value 3.5-12
- Height: 20 mm
- Weight of the pair: 2110 g
- DUAL ACTION III toe piece:
- Anti-friction Wide Free
- Elastic spring 45 mm
AXIAL3 heel piece:
- Base length adjustment: 3P 45 mm
- Brake: 3P 80-90 mm
- Elastic spring: 27 mm
TÜV SÜD certifies ROSSIGNOL products and industrial means of assembling by ensuring that they comply with the requirements of safety standards.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|