referencia : 7525N1.GAB
Welcome to the TRAVELING CIRCUS!
This 2015 novelty entries in the "Park" range in this winter 2015, for the greatest pleasure of the freestylers.
Soft flex and pronounced width makes this ski a real player ready to fulfil all the challenges. Its adapted construction with Butter Zone makes it agile and highly manoeuvrable on hard and softer snow thanks to its increased measurements.
A scalable and versatile freestyle ski as never before!
- 4D FiberCap: the reinforcement fibres in 4 directions around the core increase the resistance and reactive response.
- Maple Macroblock™ Core : 100% designed in wood
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Symmetric Flex
- Fatty Base & Edge: 30% thicker edges for more resistance
- Butterzone technology
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The GRIFFON SCHIZO has all the benefits of the Griffon classic, such as the Triple Pivot Elite toe system and the Inter Pivot heel, for fantastic power transfer and performance wherever you go. The bindings also have Multi Stance Adjustor which appeals to freestyle backcountry skiers, allowing you to move the binding on the ski and thus have the best balance according to your activity.
- DIN 4 to 13
- Multi-Stance Adjustor : Skiing in a park or backcountry requires a different technique. When doing jumps and new school tricks you need to be centred on the skis for optimum balance. In powder though, setting the binding back a little improves ski flotation tremendously and less energy is needed. The Multi Stance Adjustor offers 60 mm continuous travel for perfectly balanced riding position.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|