referencia : 1940006.1.1
referencia : 353686
Welcome to the TRAVELING CIRCUS!
This 2015 novelty entries in the "Park" range in this winter 2015, for the greatest pleasure of the freestylers.
Soft flex and pronounced width makes this ski a real player ready to fulfil all the challenges. Its adapted construction with Butter Zone makes it agile and highly manoeuvrable on hard and softer snow thanks to its increased measurements.
A scalable and versatile freestyle ski as never before!
- 4D FiberCap: the reinforcement fibres in 4 directions around the core increase the resistance and reactive response.
- Maple Macroblock™ Core : 100% designed in wood
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Symmetric Flex
- Fatty Base & Edge: 30% thicker edges for more resistance
- Butterzone technology
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Designed for the freestylers and freeriders with solid supports, the STH 12 OVERSIZED is the solid binding offering precise transmission.
Equipped with oversized wings with automatic adjustment, it benefits from a lateral transmission and exceptionally high DIN values. The pedal under the foot increases further lateral transmission, the reinforced heel rail catches without flinching the muscle receptions.
- High lateral transmission: Increased precision and control to push the limits of your performance.
- Adult standards
- Automatic adjustment of wings: No manipulation. The setting is automatic at the time of the fitting. You can forget your bindings with confidence!
- Pedal XL (65): A wide and fixed pedal ensures optimal transmission of the skier's power to the ski.
- Vertical scalable pivot: Controlled setting off for the falls in rear. Assured protection and confidence. Gain in speed and have some fun.
- Low profile chassis: Lowered profile for a better feel of the field and increased power transmission.
- Automatic adjustment of the height of the stop
- Valeur DIN : 4-12
- Height: 17.5 mm
- Adjustment range: 19 mm
- Stop ski R90 : 90 mm
- Weight : 2160 g (pair)
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|