Both compact and lightweight, but big on design features, it comes with the extremely breathable AirZone back system which allows air to freely circulate whilst carrying the pack.
The AdaptiveFit harness personalises the carry further, making it more comfortable then you can imagine.
Stretch mesh pockets on the side and front give you the flexibility to store items that you might need quick access to. Additional features include a rain cover, a bike light strap and walking pole holders, combined this is the ideal multi-function day pack. .
- Breathable tensioned mesh :
Tensioned mesh on the back system reduces weight, and is anatomically shaped for increased comfort.
- Arizone cutout space :
The new redesign of the airzone back gives more air space, meaning better breathability than ever before.
- Hydration compatible :
This pack has an internal pocket to hold a hydration bladder and exit points for a hose, allowing you to drink on the go hands free.
- Tip grippers :
Our unique walking pole holders have a tpu cross grip for poles with spikes and a pull out elasticated loop for poles with rubber cap/bungs.
- Carry on luggage :
This pack has been designed to be cabin compatible when packed full, but not over full. We strongly recommend customers check with their airline before flying as rules are subject to change.
- Zip entry - allows clear easy-access to the inside of the pack
- AdaptiveFit harness for maximum shoulder comfort
- AirZone breathable back maximising airflow
- Large stretch front mesh pocket for easy access items
- Bike light holder
- Unique walking pole tip grippers for secure storage
- Lash points for additional storage options
- Zippered top pocket for storing small items.
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Hydration compatible
- Key clip
- Side compression
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Back system: Fixed air zone
- Back length: 46cm
- Capacity: 20lt
- Weight: 1.04 kg
- Dimensions: 50 x 30 x 23cm
|Peso (g)||Volumen (L)|