The Nanosonic Carbon Skate Nordic ski's P190 base and Madshus Speed tip geometry, creates a clean power transfer with optimal glide.
Train smarter with your Nanosonic skis by paring them with the Madshus empower™ app.
- LENGTH: 175-195cm/5
- SIDECUT: 44-43-44mm
- WEIGHT: 1000g/190cm
- CAMBER: Skate Medium/ Madshus Speed Tip
- CORE: PR 100X & Triaxial Carbon Construction
- BASE: P190 Nano
- 3D Construction is the unique process of shaping a ski’s surface geometry to remove weight and channel stiffness, for a precise tuning of a ski’s torsional rigidity and flex.
- Triaxial Braiding Construction is the process of interlocking strands of fiberglass and carbon fiber around the entire core. This unique method produces excellent torsional rigidity and strength while maintaining a lively feel and light-weight.
1) 3D Cap
2) Linear Fiberglass
3) Unidirectional Carbon
5) Triaxial Woven Fiberglass
6) Fiberglass Veil
- The P190 base was designed as a race ready base that is versatile in a variety of conditions.
- INTELLICHIP : An NFC chip embedded in the ski’s core with data about the ski’s internal properties and measurements. A digital database relays the unique internal signature of each ski. By scanning the skis’ internal chip, you instantly gain information about the skis’ properties, such as flex profiles, target skier weight, optimal waxing properties and camber profiles.
- CAD (Computer Aided Design) provides Madshus the opportunity to produce skis of incredibly complex 3-dimensional designs to accompany the high performance characteristics of the Madshus RED and Champion skis. From initial testing, Madshus industrial designers and engineers process the feedback from athletes and digitally simulate changes to evaluate current and proposed properties of the skis.
- The PR 100X Core is a high-performance Rohacell foam core that was developed for extreme strength-to-weight applications in aeronautics that helps provide dampening properties and adds strength and stiffness to the ski without extra weight.
- Madshus Speed Tip : A component of the ski’s overall profile, Madshus Speed Tip offers the perfect splay needed to elongate the ski’s pressure zone, ideal for colder snow conditions.