referencia : MIV4777
Designed for freeride, the CUGNAI are protection pants that are not kidding. Highly waterproof and breathable, it has a DRYEDGE™ Stretch 20000 membrane in 2 layers, ensuring great efficient protection whatever the weather is like. Offering a large freedom...MILLET
Designed for freeride, the CUGNAI are protection pants that are not kidding. Highly waterproof and breathable, it has a DRYEDGE™ Stretch 20000 membrane in 2 layers, ensuring great efficient protection whatever the weather is like. Offering a large freedom of movement and comfort thanks to the Stretch material with which it is composed and also cosy thanks to its insulation. Technical, it is also very clever since it has many technical details amplifying its performance:
- Protective Seat Belt adjustable with Velcro tab
- 2 hand pockets
- Side vents, zipped under flap
- Reinforced hems
- Internal gaiters mounted on Lycra band
- Connecting system: system allowing you to hang the jacket to the pants by a zip or snaps
- All seams are thermo welded.
All mountain and powerful, these pants are intended for skiers who are looking for quality as much style and technology.
Size Guide Millet
TECHNOLOGIES & MATERIALS
- DRYEDGE™ Stretch 20 000-2L : The DRYEDGE™ membrane guarantees both waterproofness and breathability. It is used on different types of supports, 2 layers or 3 layers, according to the needs of the sporting community. Ideal for all sports assets because it favours both performance and comfort. All the seams of the clothing made with our support DRYEDGE™ are Thermo-welded. Versatile stretch DRYEDGE™ Stretch 20000/15000 structure consists of a structured support 100% polyester with long-lasting laminated waterproof treatment (DWR) with a hydrophilic polyurethane membrane. 4 Main advantages: 1) Stretch effect, 2) sustainable protection against the weather, 3) maximum breathability, 4) sustainability.
- Hydrostatic Resistance 20 000 mm / breathability 15,000 g/m² /24
- DWR coating
- Insulation : 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyamide
- All seams are thermo welded
- Classic cut, Regular fit
|Anchura cintura||Leg length||Inside leg|
Millet gives apparel and equipment to mountaineers since 1950.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted a few years later into a backpack, the idea quickly catapulted the French brand to the top. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Alpinism, climbing, hiking, trekking, ski, fast triking are covered by the Millet range composed by jackets, pants, fleeces, softshells, technical underwear, beanies, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and shoes.
Millet is now clearly a reference in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and the quality of current products.