Protective insulating pant designed for new-generation freeriding. For tasting the pleasure of fresh snow and backcountry glide. Insulation, comfort, fluid movement. Ride On series.
- SPECIFICATIONS :
- Sporty, protective cut, with brushed-fleece lining
- Adjustable waistband. Removable braces zipped on mesh band. Connecting Jkt System™
- Zip vents
- 2 flapped, zipped handwarmer pockets. Zipped pocket leg
- Pull Up™ cuff system, cuff guards and boot gaiters
- FABRICS :
- DRYEDGE™ Stretch Xenon 2L
- Insulation: Primaloft® Black
- Inner fleece lining bi material
- All seams heat sealed / Water-repellent zips
- Reinforcement: Centuron™ CORDURA®
- COMPOSITION :
- Inner : 100% polyamide
- Outside shell : 85% polyamide 15% elastane
- Membrane : 100% polyurethane
Millet gives apparel and equipment to mountaineers since 1950.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted a few years later into a backpack, the idea quickly catapulted the French brand to the top. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Alpinism, climbing, hiking, trekking, ski, fast triking are covered by the Millet range composed by jackets, pants, fleeces, softshells, technical underwear, beanies, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and shoes.
Millet is now clearly a reference in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and the quality of current products.