This is the lightweight jacket we love for the mountain, the alpine ascent and every other occasion. This is the thermal jacket can be wore as a layering piece under a 3-layer Gore-Tex or as a stand-alone, everyday jacket on cool days.
Made of a KDry Down Blend, it compresses completely into its interior pocket. Good news, you won’t be afraid to get wet: The KDry Down, protected with a water repellency treatment, is covered by a Pertex Quantum outer face, making it a perfect barrier in damp conditions.
In addition to an active fit, the Dual Heel features a full coverage hood and a high fitting collar.
- Dual Tech™ build for insulation
- Sporty cut
- Adjustable, ergonomic integral hood
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets. Zipped chest pocket. Inside pocket, compression bag
- Centre zip opening, adjustable hem and cuffs
- Pertex® Quantum ultra light : With a weight of 36g/m² and 22 decitex (10 000 meters of this material weighs 22 grs!!) Pertex Quantum UltraLight is a high performance lightweight. We selected it as our down protective shell. Compressibility, lightweight and excellence.
- Lining: 100% Polyamide
- Insulation: Down Blend Microloft™
- K DRY™ water-repellent down technology 90/10
- White duck down DWR. Fill Power 700 (US), Sorona®
- Compression bag : Compression bag allows to pack and store your down jacket, in a low volume.
- Dual Tech construction : The combination of complementary materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each and enhances the functionality of the product, for an improved abrasion resistance, mobility and moisture management.
- Kdry down blend : A unique hybrid construction combining K Dry, a natural material, and Dry Microloft, a next-generation synthetic insulation. It brings high breathability and thermal protection built for extreme weather conditions. It is quick drying, warm and breathable.
- Regular fit : Comfort in action and maximum freedom of movement.
Millet gives apparel and equipment to mountaineers since 1950.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted a few years later into a backpack, the idea quickly catapulted the French brand to the top. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Alpinism, climbing, hiking, trekking, ski, fast triking are covered by the Millet range composed by jackets, pants, fleeces, softshells, technical underwear, beanies, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and shoes.
Millet is now clearly a reference in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and the quality of current products.