The inner face of the Shuksan jacket is a soft protection from the outer elements: The warmth of the Primaloft is cozy, thanks to its temperature regulation properties.
You will feel as if in a cocoon in the Shuksan, with its high fitting collar sealing warmth and comfortable material. The expert advice from Isabelle, head of collections:
“This jacket is designed for the keen adept who expects nothing less from his gear but to follow him wherever he goes. For the man seeking protection and ergonomic freedom, the Hybrid Shuksan provides full coverage and freedom of movement with a streamlined hood and stretch fabric.”
- Composit™ build for lightweight insulation
- Comfortable, protective cut
- Integral hood
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets. Zipped chest pocket
- Centre zip opening, adjustable hem and cuffs
- ELEMENT SHIELD™ High Loft 3L : Millet Element Shield answers all needs related to mountain sports that require breathability , waterproof and windproof performance as well as comfort. The 3 layer structure delivers durable water and humidity management with high breathability. It will keep you dry, inside out.
- Light down proof // OR Heather micro
- Lining :Ultra light nylon
- Insulation: Primaloft® Black
- Composit construction : The combination of synthetic fibers and natural down brings the best of both worlds. The result is an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and good moisture management.
- Long and protective cut : The long fit is protective and covers the lower back, never leaving it exposed. This anatomical fit was studied and designed to bring maximum thermal protection.
- Primaloft : High quality thermal pieces deliver efficiency using Primaloft® insulation. Primaloft® is a lightweight and water resistant, breathable material that will keep you warm and dry, even in the foulest weather.
- Regular Fit : Comfort in action and maximum freedom of movement.
Millet gives apparel and equipment to mountaineers since 1950.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted a few years later into a backpack, the idea quickly catapulted the French brand to the top. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Alpinism, climbing, hiking, trekking, ski, fast triking are covered by the Millet range composed by jackets, pants, fleeces, softshells, technical underwear, beanies, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and shoes.
Millet is now clearly a reference in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and the quality of current products.