This Expert Series garment is designed to provide extremely rugged protection for year-round technical mountaineering. A three-layer jacket, it comprises a membrane bonded between two fabrics: nothing will get through this ruthless barrier!
Two types of Gore-Tex are skillfully combined: the even sturdier fabric of the two is used for the shoulders – and offers a contrast that’s easy on the eye. Well liked for its two large cargo chest pockets.
- Shoulder reinforcements
- Sporty cut. Flex Comfort™ build
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible mountaineering hood:
-protective visor, panoramic vision
- Zip vents
- 2 zipped pockets. Zipped inside pocket
- Double-slider zip closure; adjustable hem, collar and cuffs
- GORE-TEX® Holberg 3L : Made of highly breathable and abrasion resistant fabrics for a variety of weather conditions. GORE-TEX® products serve pure practitioners as well as keen adventurers with the best products.
- Shoulders: GORE-TEX® Khumba 3L
- All seams heat sealed, 13 mm Tapes, Water-repellent zips
- Alpine fit : Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
- Flex Confort construction : Flex Comfort is a construction that maximizes the benefits of each material to bring absolute freedom of movement. Flexible inserts are introduced in the garment design in order to give it optimal ergonomics.
- Helmet compatible hood : Helmet-compatible hood is large enough to fit in your head protection. The hood secures easily and delivers an ergonomic, full coverage, without requiring to remove your helmet.
- Sealed seams : 13mm wide heat-sealed seams (instead of 20mm) reduce glue and band consumption in addition to gaining in breathability. This process requires expert knowledge and guarantee fully waterproof Gore-Tex® shell protection.
- Zipped ventilations : Zipped vents are openings that allow to shed heat and vapor, using a waterproof zipper that can be adjusted to let the extra heat only, or as needed. Often located under the arms or at the sides, it does not affect waterproof protection.
Millet gives apparel and equipment to mountaineers since 1950.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted a few years later into a backpack, the idea quickly catapulted the French brand to the top. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Alpinism, climbing, hiking, trekking, ski, fast triking are covered by the Millet range composed by jackets, pants, fleeces, softshells, technical underwear, beanies, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and shoes.
Millet is now clearly a reference in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and the quality of current products.