Ideally suited to mountaineering and hiking, this Alti Lady is also in its element when touring and snowshoeing.
Its stretch fabric provides undeniable comfort; the lower leg and the seat are waterproof; and the hip and thigh area is highly breathable.
The protection-enhancing raised back and leg cuffs also sway women who quite simply love the mountains.
- Composit™ build for insulation and strength
- Sporty protective fit, female ergonomics
- Pre-shaped knees
- Elastic waistband, Zip-off braces
- Side zip vents
- Cuff guards zipped on gaiters
- Zipped rear pocket
- XCS 200™ : With a two-sided structure and 100% polyamide Nylon outer face, the XCS 100 fabric is highly efficient and guarantee excellent abrasion resistance and quick moisture wicking.
- ELEMENT SHIELD™ Windfree : Millet Element Shield answers all needs related to mountain sports that require breathability, waterproof and windproof performance as well as comfort.
- Reinforcement: Toughtex™
- Stretch : 4-way stretch fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
- Alpine fit : Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
- Composit construction : The combination of synthetic fibers and natural down brings the best of both worlds. The result is an excellent warmth-to-Weight :
ratio and good moisture management.
Millet gives apparel and equipment to mountaineers since 1950.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted a few years later into a backpack, the idea quickly catapulted the French brand to the top. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Alpinism, climbing, hiking, trekking, ski, fast triking are covered by the Millet range composed by jackets, pants, fleeces, softshells, technical underwear, beanies, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and shoes.
Millet is now clearly a reference in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and the quality of current products.