referencia : MIV5149
with this model, Millet presents one of the most complete freeride women's jackets. It is endowed with the DRYEDGE™ Stretch membrane ensuring a sustainable permeability to all tests while being warm and comfortable. Its adjusted and female cut must not...MILLET
with this model, Millet presents one of the most complete freeride women's jackets. It is endowed with the DRYEDGE™ Stretch membrane ensuring a sustainable permeability to all tests while being warm and comfortable. Its adjusted and female cut must not overshadow its great freedom of movement thanks to its stretch sides.
Technical and comfortable, it also offers a nice feature thanks to the following specificities:
- Removable and adjustable hood by zipper
- Waterproof central zipper
- 2 zipped hand pockets with zippers under flap
- 1 "easy access™" under flap pocket
- 1 inner security pocket matching MP3 + 1 mesh 3D pocket
- Integrated glasses wipe
- Anti-snow gaiter mounted on stretch strip with zip connection system, compatible with the pants
- Lycra cuffs
- Wrists + adjustable bottom
- Colours version with an all-over exclusive MILLET
Size Guide Millet
- DRYEDGE™Stretch 20 000/15 000 - 2L
The DRYEDGE™ Stretch membrane is a composed of polyester fabric with a DWR treatment laminated of a Hydrophilic Polyurethane membrane. Thus guaranteeing stretch effect, combining sustainable protection and maximum breathability.
- Hydrostatic Resistance 20 000 mm / breathability 15,000 g/m² /24
- Long lasting DWR treatment
- Insulation : 100% Polyester
- Lining : 100% Polyamide
- All seams are thermo-welded
|Altura jaqueta||Anchura busto||Anchura cintura||Longitud manga||Longitud debajo manga|
Millet gives apparel and equipment to mountaineers since 1950.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted a few years later into a backpack, the idea quickly catapulted the French brand to the top. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Alpinism, climbing, hiking, trekking, ski, fast triking are covered by the Millet range composed by jackets, pants, fleeces, softshells, technical underwear, beanies, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and shoes.
Millet is now clearly a reference in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and the quality of current products.