Designed for practicing freeride, the LD EXPOSE GTX are trousers providing a serious protection, regardless of the weather.
Highly waterproof and breathable, it is designed in Gore-Tex® Performance Shell 2L, a high-quality and light material guaranteeing protection of an absolute efficiency regardless of the climatic conditions.
Technical, it is also very clever since it has many technical details amplifying its performance:
- Feminine, ergonomic fit
- Adjustable protective belt with Velcro tab on elastic
- Detachable braces
- 2 zipped hand pockets with flaps
- Scuff cuffs
Inner gaiters fitted on stretch panel with gripper elastic
- Reflector of avalanche RECCO®
- Connection System compatible with the jacket
All mountain and powerful, these pants are intended for skiers who are looking for quality, style and technology.
TECHNOLOGIES / MATERIALS
- GORE-TEX® Performance Shell Zenith 2L: Designed to offer awesome comfort thanks to its great breathability and durable waterproof protection; these products are particularly suitable to a wide range of mountain activities and the requirements of protective clothing.
- Insulation : 100% Polyester 60g/m²
- Lining : 100% Polyamide
- All seams are thermo-welded
- Connecting system: system allowing you to hang the jacket to the pants by a zip or snaps
- Classic Female (ergonomic)
- 0.700 kg
|Anchura cintura||Leg length||Inside leg|
Millet gives apparel and equipment to mountaineers since 1950.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted a few years later into a backpack, the idea quickly catapulted the French brand to the top. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Alpinism, climbing, hiking, trekking, ski, fast triking are covered by the Millet range composed by jackets, pants, fleeces, softshells, technical underwear, beanies, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and shoes.
Millet is now clearly a reference in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and the quality of current products.