referencia : MIV5147
Millet offers us the compromise of a feminine and comfortable jacket with advanced technology. In fact, composed of two membranes DRYEDGE™ stretch, it ensures uneven freedom of movement with this jacket 100% stretch. However, the LD MYSTIC W is also characterized...MILLET
Millet offers us the compromise of a feminine and comfortable jacket with advanced technology. In fact, composed of two membranes DRYEDGE™ stretch, it ensures uneven freedom of movement with this jacket 100% stretch. However, the LD MYSTIC W is also characterized by the heat it brings to its freeride users, facing the ravages of weather.
- Removable and adjustable hood by zipper
- Central zipper under thin protection bracket
- 1 chest zip pocket with flap
- 2 waterproof zip hand pocket
- 1 "easy access™" under flap pocket
- 1 inner security pocket matching MP3 + 1 mesh 3D pocket
- Integrated glasses wipe
- Anti-snow gaiter mounted on stretch strip with zip connection system, compatible with the pants
- Lycra cuffs
- Wrists + adjustable bottom
- Colours version with an all-over exclusive MILLET
Size Guide Millet
- Connecting System
- DRYEDGE™ Stretch 20 000/15 000 - 2L
The DRYEDGE™ Stretch membrane is a composed of polyester fabric with a DWR treatment laminated of a Hydrophilic Polyurethane membrane. Thus guaranteeing stretch effect, combining sustainable protection and maximum breathability.
- Hydrostatic Resistance 20 000 mm / breathability 15,000 g/m² /24
- DRYEDGE™ Stretch Print 15 000 - 2L
- Long lasting DWR treatment
- Insulation : 100% Polyester
- Lining : 100% Polyamide
- All seams are thermo-welded
Millet gives apparel and equipment to mountaineers since 1950.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted a few years later into a backpack, the idea quickly catapulted the French brand to the top. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Alpinism, climbing, hiking, trekking, ski, fast triking are covered by the Millet range composed by jackets, pants, fleeces, softshells, technical underwear, beanies, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and shoes.
Millet is now clearly a reference in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and the quality of current products.