The jacket for everyday use in cold weather. Ideal for residents of very rainy regions, this model incorporates a mountain sports-dedicated, i.e. top-grade, membrane.
A technical spec for daily life. Its chameleon-like good looks adapt to all settings, and the long feminine cut is highly protective.
An extra detail: zip vents, so you don’t feel like you’re in a sauna if the weather improves or if you cycle home from work.
With an inner vest for additional thermal comfort.
- Air Flow™ 3-in-1 build for breathability, with warm zip-out inner jacket
- Protective and comfortable long fit
- Zip Off Hood™
- Underarm zip vents
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets. Zipped chest pocket. 2 zipped inner-jacket pockets
- Zip closure; adjustable hem, collar and cuffs
- DRYEDGE™ Krypton 2L // OR Twill Cross 2L
- Lining: Mesh 100% PA
- All seams heat sealed
- Zip out jacket: Pertex® Cross Recycled
- Thermostretch light // OR 100% PA Heather
- Insulation: Primaloft® Black
- Average weight: 1,325 kg
- Regular Fit™
Millet gives apparel and equipment to mountaineers since 1950.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted a few years later into a backpack, the idea quickly catapulted the French brand to the top. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Alpinism, climbing, hiking, trekking, ski, fast triking are covered by the Millet range composed by jackets, pants, fleeces, softshells, technical underwear, beanies, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and shoes.
Millet is now clearly a reference in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and the quality of current products.