referencia : MIV5151
With the Snowmass jacket, Millet is directed to freeskiers wishing to ski in the greatest comfort even in extreme weather. Although feminine due to the cut and the printings, the SNOWMASS is not in rest thanks to its DRYEDGE Whipt Square 2L membrane....MILLET
With the Snowmass jacket, Millet is directed to freeskiers wishing to ski in the greatest comfort even in extreme weather. Although feminine due to the cut and the printings, the SNOWMASS is not in rest thanks to its DRYEDGE Whipt Square 2L membrane. This membrane provides higher heat retention and proven and sustainable permeability.
Technical, comfortable and functional, it consists of the following details:
- Removable and adjustable hood by zipper
- Central zip under flap
- 1 chest zip pocket with flap
- 2 zipped hand pockets with double-piping
- 1 "easy access" under flap pocket
- 1 inner security pocket + 1 mesh 3D pocket
- Integrated glasses wipe
- Underarm zipped vents
- Anti-snow gaiter mounted on stretch strip with zip connection system, compatible with the pants
- Lycra cuffs
- Wrists + adjustable bottom
Size Guide Millet
- Connecting System
- DRYEDGE™ Whipt Square 2L / WP 10 000 - MP 10 000 /
Specially designed for the free skiers, the DRYEDGE Whipt square is suitable to committed to use thanks to its exterior armour effects. It is composed of a structure of two layers with PU lamination, guaranteeing its breathability and permeability
- Hydrostatic Resistance 10 000 mm / breathability 10,000 g/m² /24 hrs.
- Long lasting DWR treatment
- Insulation : 100% Polyester
- Lining : 100% Polyamide
- All seams are thermo-welded
|Altura jaqueta||Anchura busto||Anchura cintura||Longitud manga||Longitud debajo manga|
Millet gives apparel and equipment to mountaineers since 1950.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted a few years later into a backpack, the idea quickly catapulted the French brand to the top. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Alpinism, climbing, hiking, trekking, ski, fast triking are covered by the Millet range composed by jackets, pants, fleeces, softshells, technical underwear, beanies, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and shoes.
Millet is now clearly a reference in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and the quality of current products.