referencia : MIV5145
The MILLET brand presents a jacket with exceptional comfort thanks to its ultralight lining comforters, while not neglecting the protection given by its DRYEDDGE Whipt Square membrane specifically designed for the women freeskiers. Although feminine due...MILLET
The MILLET brand presents a jacket with exceptional comfort thanks to its ultralight lining comforters, while not neglecting the protection given by its DRYEDDGE Whipt Square membrane specifically designed for the women freeskiers. Although feminine due to the cut and the printings, the TAIANA DOWN W is not in rest thanks to its DRYEDGE Whipt Square 2L membrane. In fact, this membrane provides higher heat retention and proven and sustainable permeability.
Technical and comfortable, it has the following characteristics:
- Removable and adjustable hood by zipper
- Central zipper under protection bracket
- 2 zipped hand pockets with zippers under flap
- 1 "easy access" under flap pocket
- 1 inner security pocket + 1 mesh 3D pocket
- Integrated glasses wipe
- Anti-snow gaiter mounted on stretch strip with zip connection system, compatible with the pants
- Lycra cuffs
- Wrists + adjustable bottom
Size Guide Millet
- Connecting System
- DRYEDGE™ Whipt Square 2L / WP 10 000 - MP 10 000
Specially designed for the free skiers, the DRYEDGE Whipt square is suitable to committed to use thanks to its exterior armour effects. It is composed of a structure of two layers with PU lamination, guaranteeing its breathability and permeability
- Long lasting DWR treatment
- Hydrostatic Resistance 10 000 mm / breathability 10,000 g/m² /24 hrs.
- Insulation : 80% Grey duck down / 20% feathers / Fill power 700 (US)
- Lining : 100% Polyamide
- All seams are thermo-welded
|Altura jaqueta||Anchura busto||Anchura cintura||Longitud manga||Longitud debajo manga|
Millet gives apparel and equipment to mountaineers since 1950.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted a few years later into a backpack, the idea quickly catapulted the French brand to the top. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Alpinism, climbing, hiking, trekking, ski, fast triking are covered by the Millet range composed by jackets, pants, fleeces, softshells, technical underwear, beanies, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and shoes.
Millet is now clearly a reference in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and the quality of current products.