A solid, efficient basic. This sleek, color-contrast Montets delivers active protection. Its hallmarks? Comfort, breathability and flexibility. Choose it for: - all possible mountain activities with the satisfaction of being fully protected - in black for versatile up-mountain/downtown use
- Air Flow™ build for back ventilation
- Comfortable protective cut, protective drop back
- Integral stash hood
- Underarm zip vents
- 2 flapped, zipped handwarmer pockets. Zipped inside pocket
- Zipped closure; adjustable hem, collar and cuffs
- GORE-TEX® Terwa 2L 100% RECYCLED : Comfort membrane from GORE-TEX®. Gore's research and development offers a material enhancing long lasting comfort with excellent breathable, durable waterproof and windproof properties.
- Lining: Mesh 100% PA
- All seams Heat sealed : 13mm wide heat-sealed seams (instead of 20mm) reduce glue and band consumption in addition to gaining in breathability. This process requires expert knowledge and guarantee fully waterproof Gore-Tex® shell protection.
- Long and protective cut : The long fit is protective and covers the lower back, never leaving it exposed. This anatomical fit was studied and designed to bring maximum thermal protection.
- Regular Fit : Comfort in action and maximum freedom of move
- Zipped ventilations : Zipped vents are openings that allow to shed heat and vapor, using a waterproof zipper that can be adjusted to let the extra heat only, or as needed. Often located under the arms or at the sides, it does not affect waterproof protection.
Millet gives apparel and equipment to mountaineers since 1950.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted a few years later into a backpack, the idea quickly catapulted the French brand to the top. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Alpinism, climbing, hiking, trekking, ski, fast triking are covered by the Millet range composed by jackets, pants, fleeces, softshells, technical underwear, beanies, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and shoes.
Millet is now clearly a reference in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and the quality of current products.