This athletic ski-touring pant is built for eating up elevation change. Its body-hugging fit, with articulated reinforced knees, makes it the ideal companion for all intense activities in the depths of winter. Whether up-tempo snowshoeing or ski touring, it supplies just the right amount of warmth – and no more.
- Ski touring
- Composit™ reinforced build
- Anti-friction flatlock assembly
- Sporty, body-hugging cut. Reinforced, articulated knees
- Elastic waistband confort with drawcord
- Zipped elastic cuffs with scuff guards
- Zipped pocket. High-vis markings
- Vueltex Knit
- Front: Bi Extensible 4 ways stretch : A fully extensible fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
- Reinforcements: 73% PA 14% PES 13% EA
- Composit construction : The combination of synthetic fibers and natural down brings the best of both worlds. The result is an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and good moisture management.
- X fit : 100% fit, 100% ergonomics. X-Fit follows each of the alpinist or the skier's movements. Designed for performance in shifts and sequences on the mountain.
Millet gives apparel and equipment to mountaineers since 1950.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted a few years later into a backpack, the idea quickly catapulted the French brand to the top. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Alpinism, climbing, hiking, trekking, ski, fast triking are covered by the Millet range composed by jackets, pants, fleeces, softshells, technical underwear, beanies, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and shoes.
Millet is now clearly a reference in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and the quality of current products.