A bestseller, and rightly so. For mountaineering excursions over several days, with a versatile summer/winter profile. Its body has a strong mountain identity, widening slightly at the base.
The U-shaped zip for direct main-compartment access runs right round, letting you extract your kit easily. And this Peuterey brings a bonus: it’s the only family member with a roomy crampon pocket on the front – a significant asset. Other important features are ultra-robust, highly-reinforced ski holders and an FPP ice-axe holder system. A real toughie.
- SPECIFICATIONS :
- Ample mountain shape. Expandable 2-buckle lid with storm collar
- Large zip opening, Front crampon pocket
- FPP™ ice-axe holder, Rope holder
- Reinforced ski holders, Side compression straps2 zipped pockets on lid
- High-comfort shoulder straps, load adjuster straps, sternum strap and handrests
- Padded hip belt + gear holder and zipped pocket
- FABRICS :
- N 420 D Velocity
- P 1200 D PES
- 3D Mesh Back
- OTHER :
- Capacity: 45 + 10 L
- FREE FLEX BACK™ - H : 48 cm
Millet gives apparel and equipment to mountaineers since 1950.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted a few years later into a backpack, the idea quickly catapulted the French brand to the top. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Alpinism, climbing, hiking, trekking, ski, fast triking are covered by the Millet range composed by jackets, pants, fleeces, softshells, technical underwear, beanies, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and shoes.
Millet is now clearly a reference in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and the quality of current products.