Here’s THE product to wear right through winter for all intensive activities! It provides that little bit of extra warmth you need to have enough protection without perspiring too much!
Some advice from Jean-Luc, Millet Expert Shops manager: “This is an ultra-versatile model. In autumn and winter, I see sportswomen wearing it for various activities: running, athletic snowshoeing, and of course ski touring, for which it was designed – hence its name, inspired by the celebrated and majestic ski mountaineering race. It's also a product that everyone here just can't get enough of!”
Well liked for:
- large outside pockets to quickly stow skins for the descent
- the integral hood with close-fitting collar for great protection
- its body-hugging X Fit, tailored to the female body
- Ski touring
- Composit™ reinforced build
- Anti-friction flatlock-seam assembly
- Sporty body-hugging fit, female ergonomics
- Protective hood. Shoulder reinforcements
- 2 zipped chest pockets
- Zip opening, adjustable hem, thumbhole cuffs
- Hi-vis markings and piping
- Vueltex Knit
- Back: Bi Extensible 4 ways stretch
- Reinforcements: 73% PA 14% PES 13% EA
- 4 ways Stretch : A fully extensible fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
- Composit construction : The combination of synthetic fibers and natural down brings the best of both worlds. The result is an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and good moisture management.
- X-Fit : 100% fit, 100% ergonomics. X-Fit follows each of the alpinist or the skier's movements. Designed for performance in shifts and sequences on the mountain.
Millet gives apparel and equipment to mountaineers since 1950.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted a few years later into a backpack, the idea quickly catapulted the French brand to the top. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Alpinism, climbing, hiking, trekking, ski, fast triking are covered by the Millet range composed by jackets, pants, fleeces, softshells, technical underwear, beanies, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and shoes.
Millet is now clearly a reference in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and the quality of current products.