The jacket for everyday use in cold weather. Ideal for residents of very rainy regions, this model incorporates a mountain sports-dedicated, i.e. top-grade, membrane.
A technical spec for daily life. Its chameleon-like good looks adapt to all settings, and the long cut is highly protective. An extra detail: zip vents, so you don’t feel like you’re in a sauna if the weather improves or you cycle home from work. With an inner vest for additional thermal comfort.
- Dual Tech™ 3-in-1 build with zip-out insulating liner
- Air Flow™ ventilated back : The Air Flow system uses 3D mesh on the back to allow the best ventilation. Air Flow is the optimal thermal regulation system.
- Comfortable, protective cut
- Zip Off Hood™
- Underarm zip vents : Zipped vents are openings that allow to shed heat and vapor, using a waterproof zipper that can be adjusted to let the extra heat only, or as needed. Often located under the arms or at the sides, it does not affect waterproof protection.
- 4 zipped jacket pockets. 2 zipped liner pockets
- Zipped closure; adjustable hem, collar and cuffs
- DRYEDGE™ Krypton 2L // OR Twill Cross 2L : Dryedge 2L material is the perfect balance between long lasting performance and comfort. Its structure and hand feel deliver waterproofness and comfort.
- Lining: Mesh 100% PA
- All seams heat sealed
- Zip out jacket: Pertex® Cross Recycled
- Thermostretch light // OR 100% PA Heather
- Insulation: Primaloft® Black : High quality thermal pieces deliver efficiency using Primaloft® insulation. Primaloft® is a lightweight and water resistant, breathable material that will keep you warm and dry, even in the foulest weather.
- Fit : The long fit is protective and covers the lower back, never leaving it exposed. This anatomical fit was studied and designed to bring maximum thermal protection.
- 13mm wide heat-sealed seams (instead of 20mm) reduce glue and band consumption in addition to gaining in breathability. This process requires expert knowledge and guarantee fully waterproof Gore-Tex® shell protection.
Millet gives apparel and equipment to mountaineers since 1950.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted a few years later into a backpack, the idea quickly catapulted the French brand to the top. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Alpinism, climbing, hiking, trekking, ski, fast triking are covered by the Millet range composed by jackets, pants, fleeces, softshells, technical underwear, beanies, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and shoes.
Millet is now clearly a reference in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and the quality of current products.