Lightweight thermal control top designed for versatility across multiple mountain sports. Warm, comfortable, rugged.
- Stretch build with bi-face structure for ease of movement and strength.
- Flatlock seams on both sides for comfort
- Sporty cut. Protective collar
- Half zip, adjustable hem and cuffs
- Tecnostretch Fleece : Outer face made of stretch Polyamide for excellent abrasion resistance / Inner face made of a Polyester grid that enhance moisture wicking: Perfect for any intense sport requiring thermal protection, lightweight, compressibility and breathability. It stretch allow a perfect fit.
- 100 % Bi-Face Stretch : 4-way stretch fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
- Alpine fit : Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
- Flat seams : Flat stitching ensures next to skin comfort, eliminating friction. It can be worn directly on the skin without causing any irritation and it will enhance free movement.
Millet gives apparel and equipment to mountaineers since 1950.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted a few years later into a backpack, the idea quickly catapulted the French brand to the top. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Alpinism, climbing, hiking, trekking, ski, fast triking are covered by the Millet range composed by jackets, pants, fleeces, softshells, technical underwear, beanies, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and shoes.
Millet is now clearly a reference in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and the quality of current products.