The Shield action jacket delivers for modern ski touring in its backcountry variant. 98% windproof thanks to its Polartec Powershield, this softshell meets your needs in balancing wind protection and breathability.
With its lightly brushed lining, the Shield provides the right amount of warmth required for intense cold-weather activity. It also offers large pockets to stash your climbing skins on the way down. Popular for its ski touring look, with Alpine Fit.
Chosen for: - cold-weather ski touring, as it's breathable on climbs - springtime on-piste skiing, providing the right level of warmth "
- Ski touring
- Sporty cut. Flex Comfort™ build
- Hood with protective visor and panoramic vision
- Large underarm vents
- 2 large zipped chest pockets, Core Venting build. Zipped sleeve pocket
- Zip opening, adjustable hem and cuffs
- Polartec® Power Shield® Light & Stretch 3L : Making the impossible possible! The best warmth without weight ratio is guaranteed by Polartec in a durable, easy to care for and quick drying material. Polartec polar fleece is highly breathable; it is the perfect...
- 4-way stretch fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
- Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
Millet gives apparel and equipment to mountaineers since 1950.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted a few years later into a backpack, the idea quickly catapulted the French brand to the top. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Alpinism, climbing, hiking, trekking, ski, fast triking are covered by the Millet range composed by jackets, pants, fleeces, softshells, technical underwear, beanies, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and shoes.
Millet is now clearly a reference in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and the quality of current products.