referencia : MIS1922-3586
Mountain backpack designed for adventure: ergonomic, versatile and innovative thanks to its exclusive modular Variloop™ system for fastening all types of gear.MILLET
Here's the perfect backpack for all uses – trekking, hiking, snowshoeing, and more. With the UBIC 30, MILLET sought to optimize foam quality, and focused on load balancing. During its development, the pack was tested by the mountain leaders of the Chamonix Guides Company. Its innovative features allow both summer and winter use
Inherently savvy, it offers tremendous alpine versatility. The innovative Variloop™ system lets you fasten snowshoes on the side – but also skis, poles or ice axe. Its athletic ergonomics and streamlined mountain shape will earn plaudits. The product manager's view: - popular for its well-padded, super-wraparound hip belt with 3D mesh covering, and its pack-bottom compartment - appreciated for its excellent load adjustment and modern, adventure-driven style!
- Laser Cut
- Nylon 210 D 3 line Honey Comb
- Nylon 420 D HD Oxford / Polyester 1200 D
- Thermo-moulded Stretch Back / 3D Mesh
- - Streamlined mountain body. Female ergonomics. Two-buckle lid, storm collar, compression strap
- Zipped pack-base compartment
- Zipped front stretch pocket / Side stretch pocket / Zipped, gusseted side pocket / 2 zipped pockets
- Variloop System™ compatible with carrying all alpine and base-camp equipment / External gear holders / Pack base straps
- Hydration compatible / Rain cover
- Padded shoulder straps, load adjuster straps, sternum strap, hand rest straps. Padded hip belt with zipped pockets
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Volumen (L)|
Millet gives apparel and equipment to mountaineers since 1950.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted a few years later into a backpack, the idea quickly catapulted the French brand to the top. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Alpinism, climbing, hiking, trekking, ski, fast triking are covered by the Millet range composed by jackets, pants, fleeces, softshells, technical underwear, beanies, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and shoes.
Millet is now clearly a reference in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and the quality of current products.