Here's the perfect women's backpack for all uses – trekking, hiking, snowshoeing, and more. With the UBIC 30 LD, MILLET aimed to optimize foam quality, and focused on load balancing. During its development, the pack was tested by the female mountain leaders of the Chamonix Guides Company. Just as technical as the men's version, this model has a shorter back and shoulder straps tailored to the female form. Its innovative features allow both summer and winter use, and this Ubic offers tremendous alpine versatility.
The innovative Variloop™™ system lets you fasten snowshoes on the side – but also skis, poles or ice axe. Popular for its: - well-padded, super-wraparound hip belt with 3D mesh covering - pack-bottom compartment - excellent load adjustment and modern, adventure-driven style - female ergonomics and streamlined mountain shape.
- Laser Cut
- Nylon 210 D 3 line Honey Comb
- Nylon 420 D HD Oxford / Polyester 1200 D
- Thermo-moulded Stretch Back / 3D Mesh
- - Streamlined mountain body. Two-buckle lid, storm collar, compression strap
- Zipped pack-base compartment
- Zipped front stretch pocket / Side stretch pocket / Zipped, gusseted side pocket / 2 zipped pockets
- Variloop System™ compatible with carrying all alpine and base-camp equipment / External gear holders / Pack base straps
- Hydration compatible / Rain cover
- Padded shoulder straps, load adjuster straps, sternum strap, hand rest straps. Padded hip belt with zipped pockets
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Volumen (L)|
Millet gives apparel and equipment to mountaineers since 1950.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted a few years later into a backpack, the idea quickly catapulted the French brand to the top. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Alpinism, climbing, hiking, trekking, ski, fast triking are covered by the Millet range composed by jackets, pants, fleeces, softshells, technical underwear, beanies, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and shoes.
Millet is now clearly a reference in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and the quality of current products.