referencia : MIS1923-0041
Here's the perfect women’s backpack for all uses – trekking, hiking, snowshoeing, and more. With this model, Millet sought here to optimize foam quality, and focused on balancing the load.MILLET
Here's the perfect women’s backpack for all uses – trekking, hiking, snowshoeing, and more. With this model, Millet sought here to optimize foam quality, and focused on balancing the load. During its development, the pack was tested by the female mountain leaders of the Chamonix Guides Company. Equally technical as its male counterpart, this pack for female athletes has a shorter back and shoulders that fit the female body.
Its innovative functions enable both winter and summer use. Inherently savvy, this Ubic offers superb alpine versatility. And the innovative Variloop system lets you fasten snowshoes on the side – but also skis, poles or an ice-axe. Well liked for: - its snug, wraparound, well-padded belt covered with 3D mesh - its double pack-bottom compartment - excellent load balancing and a contemporary vibe - female ergonomics and streamlined mountain body.
- SPECIFICATIONS :
- Streamlined mountain body. Female ergonomics. Two-buckle lid, storm collar, compression strap
- Zipped base compartment
- Zipped front stretch pocket, Side stretch pocket, Zipped, gusseted side pocket, 2 zipped pockets
- Variloop System™ compatible with carrying all Alpine and base-camp equipment, External gear holders, Pack base straps
- Hydration compatible, Rain cover
- Padded shoulder straps, Padded shoulder straps, load adjuster straps, sternum strap, handrest strap. Padded hip belt with zipped pockets
- FABRICS :
- Laser Cut
- N 210 D 3 line Honey Comb
- N 420 D HD Oxford / P 1200 D PES
- Thermo-moulded Stretch Back / 3D Mesh
- OTHER :
- Capacity: 30 L
- LD FOAM LIGHTER BACK™ - H : 40 cm
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Volumen (L)|
Millet gives apparel and equipment to mountaineers since 1950.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted a few years later into a backpack, the idea quickly catapulted the French brand to the top. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Alpinism, climbing, hiking, trekking, ski, fast triking are covered by the Millet range composed by jackets, pants, fleeces, softshells, technical underwear, beanies, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and shoes.
Millet is now clearly a reference in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and the quality of current products.