referencia : MIS1920-3586
Mountain backpack designed for adventure: ergonomic, versatile and innovative thanks to its exclusive modular Variloop™ system for fastening all types of gear.MILLET
Mountain backpack designed for adventure: ergonomic, versatile and innovative thanks to its exclusive modular Variloop™ system for fastening all types of gear.
- Laser Cut
- Nylon 210 D 3 line Honey Comb
- Nylon 420 D HD Oxford / Polyester 1200 D
- Thermo-moulded Stretch Back / 3D Mesh
- - Streamlined mountain body. Two-buckle lid, storm collar, compression strap
- Zipped pack-base compartment
- Zipped front stretch pocket / Side stretch pocket / Zipped, gusseted side pocket / 2 zipped pockets
- Variloop System™ compatible with carrying all alpine and base-camp equipment / External gear holders / Pack base straps
- Hydration compatible / Rain cover
- Padded shoulder straps, load adjuster straps, sternum strap, hand rest straps. Padded hip belt with zipped pockets
|Peso (g)||Height||Ancho (cm)||Profundidad (cm)||Volumen (L)|
Millet gives apparel and equipment to mountaineers since 1950.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted a few years later into a backpack, the idea quickly catapulted the French brand to the top. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Alpinism, climbing, hiking, trekking, ski, fast triking are covered by the Millet range composed by jackets, pants, fleeces, softshells, technical underwear, beanies, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and shoes.
Millet is now clearly a reference in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and the quality of current products.