Take note: this is one superb backpack!
Its features make it suitable for summer and winter use. “With this model, we're breaking new ground,” says product manager Michèle. "It’s a handsome pack that makes a strong design statement. We’ve revolutionized trekking-pack functionality as well, with holders for both an ice-axe and poles – the compression straps actually serve a dual purpose here.” Inherently savvy, this Ubic pack is geared to versatile performance. “The idea was to devise an innovative, modular system for carrying any alpine equipment item. The novel Variloop system. I can fasten snowshoes on the side and there's even a ski holder.”
Buy this backpack for: - its wraparound, comfortably padded belt, covered with 3D mesh - the way it balances the load - the easy and precise back adjustments - the direct front access courtesy of a 1/3 length zipper across the top - its up-to-date style, tailored for outdoor adventure!
- SPECIFICATIONS :
- Streamlined mountain body. Detachable, extendable 2-buckle lid. Access zip, storm collar, compression strap
- Zipped base compartment
- Zipped front stretch pocket, Side stretch pocket, Zipped, gusseted side pocket, 2 zipped pockets
- Variloop System™ compatible with carrying all Alpine and base-camp equipment, External gear holders, Pack base straps
- Hydration compatible, Rain cover
- Padded shoulder straps, Padded shoulder straps, load adjuster straps, sternum strap, handrest strap. Padded hip belt with zipped pockets
- FABRICS :
- Laser Cut
- N 210 D 3 line Honey Comb
- N 420 D HD Oxford / P 1200 D PES
- Thermo-moulded Stretch Back / 3D Mesh
- OTHER :
- Capacity: 60 + 10 L
- ADJUSTABLE FOAM LIGHTER BACK™ - H : 43 / 53 cm
|Unit weight||Height||Ancho (cm)||Volumen (L)|
Millet gives apparel and equipment to mountaineers since 1950.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted a few years later into a backpack, the idea quickly catapulted the French brand to the top. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Alpinism, climbing, hiking, trekking, ski, fast triking are covered by the Millet range composed by jackets, pants, fleeces, softshells, technical underwear, beanies, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and shoes.
Millet is now clearly a reference in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and the quality of current products.