This model is one of the bestsellers of Millet, with features suiting it to both summer and winter use.
“With this model, we're breaking new ground,” says product manager Michèle. "Its design states its intent. We’ve pushed the trekking-pack envelope feature wise, with holders for an ice-axe and poles – the compression straps double up here.” Inherently savvy, the UBIC 60+10 is geared to versatile performance. “The idea was to devise an innovative, modular system for carrying any alpine equipment item", says Michèle. "Personally, I'm a big fan of the novel Variloop™™ system. I can fasten snowshoes on the side and there's also a ski holder.”
Choose it for: - its super-wraparound hip belt, well padded and with 3D mesh covering - excellent load adjustment - a back system, which is very easily and finely adjustable - direct pack-front access with a zip on the top 1/3 - and its modern personality, driven by adventure!
- Laser Cut
- Nylon 210 D 3 line Honey Comb
- Nylon 420 D HD Oxford / Polyester 1200 D
- Thermo-moulded Stretch Back / 3D Mesh
- - Streamlined mountain body. Two-buckle lid, storm collar, compression strap
- Zipped pack-base compartment
- Zipped front stretch pocket / Side stretch pocket / Zipped, gusseted side pocket / 2 zipped pockets
- Variloop System™ compatible with carrying all alpine and base-camp equipment / External gear holders / Pack base straps
- Hydration compatible / Rain cover
- Padded shoulder straps, load adjuster straps, sternum strap, hand rest straps. Padded hip belt with zipped pockets
|TALLA||Peso unitario||Altura||Ancho (cm)||Volumen (L)|
Millet gives apparel and equipment to mountaineers since 1950.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted a few years later into a backpack, the idea quickly catapulted the French brand to the top. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Alpinism, climbing, hiking, trekking, ski, fast triking are covered by the Millet range composed by jackets, pants, fleeces, softshells, technical underwear, beanies, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and shoes.
Millet is now clearly a reference in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and the quality of current products.