referencia : MIV5235-4809
Female skiers will be equipped to handle all conditions thanks to this technical pant. The ULTIM GTX W is made using Gore-Tex 2 layer shell which delivers maximum waterproofing and breathability. Ideal for freeriding thanks to its perfectly engineered...MILLET
Female skiers will be equipped to handle all conditions thanks to this technical pant. The ULTIM GTX W is made using Gore-Tex 2 layer shell which delivers maximum waterproofing and breathability. Ideal for freeriding thanks to its perfectly engineered fit and adjustable braces, it offers the required warmth and comfort so as not to disappoint the most demanding skiers. Feminine style, it is also functional with the following details:
- Feminine, ergonomic fit
- Protective belt adjustable with Velcro tab
- Detachable braces
- 2 zipped hand pockets with flaps
- Scuff cuffs
Inner gaiters fitted on stretch panel with gripper elastic
- Reflector of avalanche RECCO®
- Connection System compatible with the jacket
<ahref="http://www.ekosport.fr/images/guide-taille/millet_guide_tailles.jpg" class="iframe_fancy">Millet Size Guide</a>
- RECCO® Technology: the RECCO® emergency system is a two part technology. The ski resorts and rescue teams are equipped with RECCO® detectors. During an emergency rescue operation, the detector sends a directional search signal, which is returned by the RECCO® reflector worn by skiers, snowboarders and people engaged in other mountain activities.
- Connection System: connection system for pants and jacket of the same collection.
- GORE-TEX® Heather 2L fabric.
- Fit : Regular Fit.
Insulation: 100% Polyester 60g/m²
Lining : 80% Polyamide 20% polyurethane
Fully welded seams
|Anchura cintura||Leg length||Inside leg|
Millet gives apparel and equipment to mountaineers since 1950.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted a few years later into a backpack, the idea quickly catapulted the French brand to the top. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Alpinism, climbing, hiking, trekking, ski, fast triking are covered by the Millet range composed by jackets, pants, fleeces, softshells, technical underwear, beanies, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and shoes.
Millet is now clearly a reference in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and the quality of current products.