thermal control top designed for versatility across multiple mountain sports. Warm, comfortable, rugged.
- Dual Tech™ build for insulation and freedom of movement
- Bi-Face structure for insulation and compressibility
- Comfortable cut. Protective collar
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- Flapped zip opening, adjustable hem and cuffs
- Microrip 3D Fleece
- Bi-Face reinforced Fleece
- Panels: Tecnostretch Fleece
- Stretch construction : 4-way stretch fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
- Dual Tech construction : The combination of complementary materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each and enhances the functionality of the product, for an improved abrasion resistance, mobility and moisture management.
- Microgrid : MicroGrid is a polar knit made of microfibers that give a soft hand feel and comfort to the fabric. Comfortable next to skin, it can be worn as a stand-alone piece. Its high breathability makes it perfect for mountain activities on cool days.
- Regular Fit : Comfort in action and maximum freedom of movement.
- Tecnostretch : Outer face made of stretch Polyamide for excellent abrasion resistance / Inner face made of a Polyester grid that enhance moisture wicking: Perfect for any intense sport requiring thermal protection, lightWeight :
, compressibility and breathability. It stretch allow a perfect fit.
Millet gives apparel and equipment to mountaineers since 1950.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted a few years later into a backpack, the idea quickly catapulted the French brand to the top. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Alpinism, climbing, hiking, trekking, ski, fast triking are covered by the Millet range composed by jackets, pants, fleeces, softshells, technical underwear, beanies, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and shoes.
Millet is now clearly a reference in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and the quality of current products.