"This fluid action jacket is built from the highly popular super-stretch Windstopper X Fast. “It’s the quintessential multi-season fabric,” confirms product manager Alex.
So: a very versatile performer, which was originally designed for technical alpine-style mountaineering! The expert’s advice? “Don’t underestimate its breathability! The Expert is a serious action jacket, compatible with intense exertion and rapid elevation change,” says Alex. "
- Full Stretch build for freedom of movement
- High-density, anti-abrasion weft-and-warp fabric
- Sporty cut, Flex Comfort™ build
- 2 zipped high handwarmer pockets. Zipped chest pocket
- Zipped closure; adjustable hem, collar and cuffs
- WINDSTOPPER® X Fast stretch 3L
- Stretch : 4-way stretch fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
- Alpine fit : Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
- Expert Series : The Expert Series refer to Millet's top of the line products and the most innovative functionality designed for the pure and keen practitioners. Highly breathable, waterproof membrane, technical features, ergonomics and lightweight are what they seek for.
- Flex Comfort is a construction that maximizes the benefits of each material to bring absolute freedom of movement. Flexible inserts are introduced in the garment design in order to give it optimal ergonomics.
Millet gives apparel and equipment to mountaineers since 1950.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted a few years later into a backpack, the idea quickly catapulted the French brand to the top. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Alpinism, climbing, hiking, trekking, ski, fast triking are covered by the Millet range composed by jackets, pants, fleeces, softshells, technical underwear, beanies, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and shoes.
Millet is now clearly a reference in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and the quality of current products.