referencia : MIV5138
With the jacket WILLOW, Millet presents a warm jacket for man with a freeski and engaged look. This is a jacket that just added to the range with effective cut and design. Comfort and high-tech assured for the women freeskiers at the conquest of the snowy...MILLET
With the jacket WILLOW, Millet presents a warm jacket for man with a freeski and engaged look. This is a jacket that just added to the range with effective cut and design. Comfort and high-tech assured for the women freeskiers at the conquest of the snowy slopes. The WILLOW is presented with the following characteristics:
- Removable and adjustable hood by zipper
- Central zip under double flap
- Zipped chest pockets under flap.
- 2 zipped hand pockets with zippers under flap
- 1 "easy access™" under flap pocket
- 1 inner security pocket + 1 mesh 3D pocket
- Integrated glasses wipe
- Underarm zipped vents
- Anti-snow gaiter mounted on stretch strip with zip connection system, compatible with the pants
- Lycra cuffs
- Wrists + adjustable bottom
Size Guide Millet
- Construction Dual Tech™
- Connecting System
- DRYEDGE™ Whipt Twill 2L
- DRYEDGE™ WHIPT TWILL 2L is a 2-layer support structure with double effect yarn-dyed for a very modern visual effect while guaranteeing the waterproofness and breathability expected by the freeriders.
- DRYEDGE™ Whipt Denim 2L
DRYEDGE™ whipt Denim 2L is exclusively of Millet to meet the needs of a versatile, flexible and comfortable protection. A touching of cotton that increases the sensation of comfort.
- Hydrostatic Resistance 10 000 mm / breathability 10,000 g/m² /24 hrs.
- Long lasting DWR treatment
- Insulation : 100% Polyester
- Lining : 100% Polyamide
- All seams are thermo-welded
|Altura jaqueta||Anchura busto||Anchura cintura||Longitud manga||Longitud debajo manga|
Millet gives apparel and equipment to mountaineers since 1950.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted a few years later into a backpack, the idea quickly catapulted the French brand to the top. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Alpinism, climbing, hiking, trekking, ski, fast triking are covered by the Millet range composed by jackets, pants, fleeces, softshells, technical underwear, beanies, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and shoes.
Millet is now clearly a reference in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and the quality of current products.