With the highly versatile sock ACCESS, there is excellence at every single level: breathability, heat, fast drying and comfort. Great attention is paid to the selection of materials; heat and comfort are the main watchwords of this sock where the foot remains protected. The sock does not slip into the shoe, but it slips on the tracks without worrying about the feet!
- Medium thickness
- Malleolus and tightening arch: avoids the slip of the sock inside the liner.
- Soft edge system: does not mark the leg, great comfort.
- Tibia and sole made from merino wool and Meraklon: heat and vibration absorption.
- Heel and Meraklon tip: comfortable, thermo-regulating, solid, fast drying.
- Thin calf and instep: no additional thickness
- ERGO TECH: accuracy and ergonomics for optimum control of movement
- AES: integrated in the design of the sock protection zones adapted to the morphology of the foot and the specific requirements of high intensity sports.
- OFF: tightening mainly integrated to the footbed and the ankle, to gain accuracy during the effort
- 3LS: 3-layer knitting for 1) resistance, dimensional stability and transfer of moisture to the outside 2) thermal protection 3) cushioning and comfort.