Put down with a wide ankle protection in terry fleece. Reinforced sole and tibia majority in terry wool. Warmth, comfort and soundness guaranteed!
- Tibia and sole made from merino wool and Meraklon: heat and vibration absorption.
- Malleolus, heel and tip Meraklon: comfortable, thermo regulating, solid, quick drying.
- Calf and instep end: no excess of thickness.
- Malleolus tightening: avoids the slip of the sock inside the liner.
- Soft edge system: does not mark the leg, great comfort.
- Merino wool and Meraklon: thermal protection, comfort and quick drying.
- Thickness: medium (total all mountain).
- Composition: polypropylene 58 %, wool 23 %, polyamide 19 %.
- Ergo' Technicity System: the accuracy and ergonomics which guarantee optimum control of your movements.
- Adaptive Ergonomic System: integrated in the design of the sock of protection zones adapted to the morphology of the foot and the specific requirements of sports at high intensity. High heel reinforcement, tip reinforcement, tibia reinforcement, side reinforcements, ergonomics left /right foot.
- Optimum Foot Fit: tightening foot arch and ankle, maintain with precision the sock, optimizes the footwear.
- 3 Layer System: knitting in 3 layers. The central polyamide frame provides resistance, dimensional stability and transfers moisture to the outside. This frame represents the backbone of the product. The outer thermo regulating material layer protects against the elements, this is a heat shield. The inner layer in terry cloth creates a pad which provides cushioning, comfort as well as the thermal regulation.