A WOOLY SKI sock for every foot; sock providing very good breathability, very fast drying, but perfection is mainly reached at the level of heat and comfort. Great attention was paid to the choice of natural soft materials and foot areas benefiting from enhanced protection such as the Achilles' heel and the malleolus. Skiing on the tracks can be done without worrying about feet warmth. In short, this is the ideal sock for the ones who are demanding in terms of protection.
- Thin thickness
- Left and right feet.
- Achilles' heel protection
- Fine tibia protection in merino wool and silk
- Sole, heel and tip made from Merino wool 90%: thermoregulation and optimum comfort
- Malleolus protection
- Calf, tibia and instep protection in Merino wool 90%
- ERGO TECH: accuracy and ergonomics for optimum control of movement
- AES: integrated in the design of the sock protection zones adapted to the morphology of the foot and the specific requirements of high intensity sports.
- OFF: tightening mainly integrated to the footbed and the ankle, to gain accuracy during the effort