referencia : MDEX2-20
With its sock leg height specially adapted to walking shoes and its design which unites comfort, foot protection and ventilation the Mid Expert suits all trekking conditions.MONNET
With its sock leg height specially adapted to walking shoes and its design which unites comfort, foot protection and ventilation the Mid Expert suits all trekking conditions.
- Breathable fine knit instep
- Heel and toe Friction Free anti-blister protection
- Achilles heel protection
- Ergonomic terrycloth footbed
- Lateral arch and toe protection
- Leg covering
- Ankle protection
Composition and benefits :
- 53% Polyamid : 3-Dimensional stability, wear-resistant
- 28% Dryfil : Trifoil Polyester, perspiration wicking
- AES (Adaptative Ergonomic System) : Protection zones integrated into sock design, adapted to the foot structure and the specific demands of high intensity sports, reinforced Achilles hel, reinforced heel, reinforced tibia, lateral reinforcement, left-right design for perfect ergonomics.
- OFF (Optimum Foot fit) : Integrated elasticity to meet the specific demands of each sports and conditions. Elasticity concentrated on the foot arches and ankles for added precisions during efforts.
- SPS (Soft Pad Systeme) : Anti-friction fibres in specially selected zones for added softness and comfort.
- 3LS : Sock "skeleton" is in polyamid selected for its toughness, 3-dimensional stability and wicking properties. The exterior layer is made from thermoregulating fibres to protect the foot from outside elements. The interior terrycloth layer provides a cushion for shock absorption and comfort.