The Fury is built for speed and performance. The 100% wood Performance Core™ and Radial Sidecut make this board smooth and responsive. Morr-Rock™ Rocker makes landing tricks easier. The 1000-Grade extruded die-cut base and 360º Edge protection make the Fury lightning fast and tougher than nails.
- Morr-Rock™ Rocker profile for ease in landing tricks
- Directional shape for both freestyle and freeride performance
- 360° Structural cap provides strength and responsiveness
- 360° Edge protection, the strongest edge around
- Full-length Performance Core™ for a smooth, responsive ride
- 1000-Grade extruded die-cut base goes fast and tunes faster
- Radial Sidecut for consistent and smooth turns
- Stiffer tail flex providing stability and support for larger riders
- Mirror finish UV Protect coating
- MORRROCK ROCKER : Our new Rocker profile has been added to all our models. Morr-Rock™ provides ease in turning and landing tricks as well as a loose, surfy feel in powder. Morr-Rock is flat between the inserts, with a 3mm rise from the inserts to the contacts. Get ready to Rock!
- CAP CONSTRUCTION: Cap boards create a direct energy transfer, so you can feelthe whole mountain when you’re on the snow. Cap boards also offer a verydurable construction.
- PERFORMANCE CORE™: Designed for all-mountain riding, the PerformanceCore is lightweight and responsive, helping riders advance to the next level.
- WOOD CORES: Wood is Good. We use sustainably harvested Aspen in our cores. All of our boards have tip-to-tail wood cores for durability and pop.
- 360 DEGREE EDGE: CNC formed steel edge wraps the perimeter of the boardfor extra durability and control. It’s formed at a controlled temperature to maintain a consistent 48 Rockwell hardness rating.
- DIE-CUT BASES: Our die-cut bases are vibrant and lightweight. Morrow boardsuse a 1000-grade extruded base for a fast and smooth ride.
- UV PROTECT: All of our boards have an ultraviolet (UV) coating on the topsheet for a deep wet look as well as protection from old Sol fading the tasty graphics. SPF = 30,000,000
|Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Bringing it back to what Flow was built on, simple design and ease of use.
The Five is bombproof durability meets soft-flex support that gives you an all-mountain binding to live in.
With a soft flexing, rockered composite baseplate and a full EVA toe and heel inserts as well as our Hybrid PowerrStrap with Locking Slap Ratchet system make the FIVE a go to binding for all levels of riders.
- Molded Composite Rockered Baseplate
- Molded Composite Uniback Hiback
- Hybrid PowerStrap
- Locking Slap Ratchets
- Full EVA Toe and Heel Inserts
- Combidisk (4HP + 3HP)
- Feel Rating: 4 (1 = softest/forgiving and 10 = stiffest/responsive in the Flow line)
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|