Never the snowboard has been so affordable thanks to Morrow! The U.S. trademark offers boards of quality as well as accessible both due to their price as well as to their behaviour.
The Kava appears clearly as the best board in the women's range by Morrow. If you have a good technical background and want to have between the feet a freestyle weapon, Kava is made for you! There are many qualities to talk about, with performance and efficiency at your service. The pop and responsiveness are there on the transfers of support; its shape with Morr-Rock (Rocker) integrated gives it manoeuvrability and tolerance. Suddenly, the riders of a lower level will significantly benefit because it is also playful and scalable. Last point, it is all mountain and will never be against a small tour on track or in powdery snow. Difficult to get bored!
- MorrRock™ Rocker : Rocker Morrow, flat between inserts and 3mm in tip. This Rocker brings the ease during turns, tolerance in reception of jump and better flotation in powdery snow.
- SPT sidewalls: For a powerful ride, a board with excellent pop and good control.
- Biaxial Fiberglass: Glass fibre braided according to an orientation 0°/ 90° for more flex in torsion. Ideal for carving in All-Mountain and for the park.
- 100% Wood Core: The core is entirely done with Aspen wood due to its pop and sustainability.
- Full-length binary wood core: Binary Core (dual core) on the entire length with triaxial glass fibres for a soft and "smoothie" ride.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|