referencia : 1350002.1.1
referencia : DR1671151007-WHT
The Morrow Kava is our top level women’s board. The Kava features a 100% wood Elevated Core™ for a smooth, responsive ride. Morr-Rock™ Rocker makes it easier to land tricks and prevents edge-catch.
The Kava is made for women who want top performance in a stylish package.
- Morr-Rock™ Rocker profile for ease in landing tricks
- Twin tip shape for freestyle or freeride performance
- SPT sidewall for top performance and a smoother ride
- 360° Edge protection, the strongest edge around
- Die-cut base for durability, speed and performance
- Aggressive Radial sidecut for quicker, more powerful turns
- Full-length Elevated Core™ for a smooth, responsive ride
- Biaxial glass is torsionally stronger and more stable
- Twin tip flex is consistent riding switch or standard
- MORRROCK ROCKER : Our new Rocker profile has been added to all our models. Morr-Rock™ provides ease in turning and landing tricks as well as a loose, surfy feel in powder. Morr-Rock is flat between the inserts, with a 3mm rise from the inserts to the contacts. Get ready to Rock!
- BINARY CORE™: Designed specifically for the freestyle rider looking for adependable, strong and responsive core. Twin tip flex for consistent turnsriding switch or standard. Whether stomping backcountry booters or shralping rails, the Binary Core is our top-level core construction.
- WOOD CORES: Wood is Good. We use sustainably harvested Aspen in our cores. All of our boards have tip-to-tail wood cores for durability and pop.
- 360 DEGREE EDGE: CNC formed steel edge wraps the perimeter of the boardfor extra durability and control. It’s formed at a controlled temperature to maintain a consistent 48 Rockwell hardness rating.
- DIE-CUT BASES: Our die-cut bases are vibrant and lightweight. Morrow boardsuse a 1000-grade extruded base for a fast and smooth ride.
- B2 FIBERGLASS: We use biaxial fiberglass for a smooth, forgiving ride.Biaxial fiberglass is cross-woven for extra strength, durability and flex. Our new Rocker profile has been added to our entire board line. Morr-Rock™ provides ease in turning and landing tricks as well as a loose, surfy feel in powder. Morr-Rock™ is flat between the inserts, with a 3mm rise from the inserts to the contacts. Get ready to Rock!
- SIDEWALL CONSTRUCTION: For a smooth ride, check out our SPT sidewallboards designed for those looking for the ultimate in a powerful, high performance stick with excellent pop and control.
- UV PROTECT: All of our boards have an ultraviolet (UV) coating on the topsheet for a deep wet look as well as protection from old Sol fading the tasty graphics. SPF = 30,000,000
|TALLA||Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Our entry-level women’s binding that consistently outlasts and outperforms anything else on the market.
The Ladyfit Highback with a highly engineered women’s specific shape will create the perfect balance of comfort, fit and response for your riding needs.
The Delta baseplate offers superior foothold and with its forgiving flex, maintains an easy and smooth ride to allow you to improve your riding at an increased rate.
MFC comfort straps complete the package of Women’s entry level binding royalty. Love live The Queen!
- Ladyfit : A collection of highbacks specifically conceived for a woman’s biological makeup, constructed with a shorter, rounded top for extra support and the best possible fit. Unique also in the look, because it combines an excellent flex and response with an outstanding dedicated design with that girlish touch you’ll be stoked!
- Mac 4 : Fast, lightweight, aluminum ratchets for advanced performance.
- Delta : The original Drake concept at its purest. A pre-curved aluminum heel cup directly connected to a nylon/fiberglass baseplate, creating flawless, solid assembly. Designed from the perfect blend of nylon and aluminum for responsiveness and dampening. Together they create a soft, forgiving baseplate ideal for beginners and freestyle enthusiasts. Fully customizable, and includes a variety of heelcup and toe ramp adjustments to ensure perfect fit.