|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Matched to the board of the same name, JUSTICE W is a binding that will greatly please the girls who demand the best. "It makes the law in the world of freestyle and the all-terrain", announced its manufacturer!
Reactive and lightweight, it is ultra comfortable and accurate in all situations. Its base HCX-18 and its footbed MagneBed 2.5R provide an excellent reactivity while easily absorbing hocks and toughest receptions. Thanks to its canting of 2.5° the boards including rockers and camber will demonstrate a powerful pop. As for comfort and precision, the spoiler 3D AsymWrap matches the outside of your boot for guaranteeing stability in butter and in press, while the Tallboy straps provide the perfect blend of mobility and support to adapt to all styles of ride.
And an additional touch, a colourful style exclusive that will make all the difference!
- Buckles - materials: AsymLight
- Flange: HCX-18
- Spoiler : 3D AsymWrap
The asymmetric shape of our spoiler reflects the canting of the footbed, ensuring perfect fit and comfort regardless of your positioning angle and the spacing of your feet. The spoiler 3D AsymWrap matches your shoe laterally and vertically at the same time, guaranteeing a constant contact between the boot and the fixation for a transmission of instantaneous power and a good stability.
- Straps : Pounder
- Tilted gas pedal: The closest your boot is to the gas pedal, the more you gain in precision. We have tilted the gas pedals on some of our bindings, thereby increasing the surface area in contact with the haystack on the zone of toes and opening the way to a whole new sensation of contact with the board.
- Footbed: MagneBed 2,5R
- EHT Extruded Heelcup Tech (arch) : 50% more reactive, 20«» lighter. Micro-adjustments ensure your freedom of movement as well as an infinite number of options of size and centring.
- Asymlight buckles: An asymmetric construction in moulded aluminium guarantees both resistance and lightness, while the pawls facilitate donning and doffing.
- EVA indicator of hardness: All our MagneBeds and Triad Pads are formed of a medium pads, plus one at the front and one at the heel ; each pad is therefore designed to present a value of different hardness scale (Shore A) adapted to a specific function: • 50 A to 60 A: improves responsiveness with an average high for median / front pads • 40 A: increases shock absorption with a lower value for the heel pad. Choose the combination that best fits your style of slides and enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and performance.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|