Easy to take in hand and tolerant, the MOUNTAIN takes advantage of the MorrRock Rocker and the performing rocker to win manoeuvrability and grip.
Perfect for the Jib sessions or big tricks in the park and in back country, it will allow riders to progress easily and quickly.
Performance Core: Done for the All-Mountain, the performance core is lightweight and dynamic. It will help riders in progress
Cap Construction: The boards in CAP offer direct energy transfer, and you can feel all the mountain when you are on the snow. The boards in CAP also offer a very solid and durable construction.
360° Edge: our CNC steel edges run along the entire perimeter of the board for strength and control. They are shapes in controlled temperature to obtain a note of hardness of 48 Rockwell.
Wood Core: wood is good. All of our boards have a wood core from tip to tail for more durability and pops. We use the Aspen good harvest in a sustainable manner.
MorrRock Rocker: Our entire range is now equipped with the MorrRock Rocker. The MorrRock Rocker offers more ease in receipt of tricks and better buoyancy in powdery. MorrRock proposes a flat camber between the inserts and then a raise of 3mm of the insert until the point of contact. Get ready to rock !
This killer will sweep anything on its way. It is 100% freestyle-oriented! The RELOAD snowboard binding is a perfect combination of shape and function. Its Light Frame highback, its Delta Light baseplate and its MG12 extra quick buckles are still achieving an unbelievable level of performance. Its Hyperflex ankle straps were designed ergonomically to support the foot effectively, providing sensitivity to riders who like to lift their feet from time to time. It improves your riding thanks to its Natural Cant interface providing comfort, control and energy transmission.
- Baseplate: Delta light: It is made of first-choice aluminum and reinforced nylon to increase the board's responsiveness and sensitivity. It was carefully designed to reduce weight significantly and optimize the available cushioning zone while giving the new Contact Pad direct contact with the board to take gliding sensations to the next level. It is an eclectic, efficient base suitable for all terrains. Its fit is directly customizable.
- Interface: Natural cant: Personalize your gliding position while maintaining natural position to facilitate correct leg inclination! It is equipped with the Rebound Heel Absorber cushioning system to improve vibration dampening along the heel zone and cushioning of jumps. Thanks to the new Natural Cant pad, surfing will feel differently.
- Highback: Light frame: Good news for those who are obsessed with light weight! The Light Frame hiback range features the same advantages as a full-frame hiback, but without its weight! It is a perfect mix of torsion and responsiveness: it improves lateral movement to enable progressive responsiveness along the longitudinal axis, which means it is a very responsive hiback offering great control. This guarantees comfort, maneuverability without compromising on support, and reduced weight.
- Ankle Strap: Hyperlight: New, thinner and more refined construction for the DRAKE range's ankle strap. It was designed with the best skins and multi-layer foam for a perfectly ergonomic support and maximum comfort.
- Toe Strap: Hyperflex: This revolutionary tip strap offers perfect positioning at the front of the boots. Its two flexible wings automatically wrap around any type of boot tip. It supports you perfectly and ensures that the boots will stay in the bindings. They go back to their initial position to close around the tip consistently.
- Buckles: Mg 12: It is the fastest closing system on the market. Its ergonomic shape that accelerates closing and release is particularly appreciated. It now weighs 25% less by replacing aluminum with magnesium, and is even more precise thanks to its new metal release button.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|