Easy to take in hand and tolerant, the MOUNTAIN takes advantage of the MorrRock Rocker and the performing rocker to win manoeuvrability and grip.
Perfect for the Jib sessions or big tricks in the park and in back country, it will allow riders to progress easily and quickly.
Performance Core: Done for the All-Mountain, the performance core is lightweight and dynamic. It will help riders in progress
Cap Construction: The boards in CAP offer direct energy transfer, and you can feel all the mountain when you are on the snow. The boards in CAP also offer a very solid and durable construction.
360° Edge: our CNC steel edges run along the entire perimeter of the board for strength and control. They are shapes in controlled temperature to obtain a note of hardness of 48 Rockwell.
Wood Core: wood is good. All of our boards have a wood core from tip to tail for more durability and pops. We use the Aspen good harvest in a sustainable manner.
MorrRock Rocker: Our entire range is now equipped with the MorrRock Rocker. The MorrRock Rocker offers more ease in receipt of tricks and better buoyancy in powdery. MorrRock proposes a flat camber between the inserts and then a raise of 3mm of the insert until the point of contact. Get ready to rock !
With a flex designed for riding in park and street sessions, the zero is your weapon. It is equipped with the FTI Air chassis that incorporates our mini-disc 2*4 to provide maximum of feeling with its board. This binding is robust, lightweight and manufactured to reduce any lands in ashes.
- New 2X4 Mini Disc With Angle Lock Feature: We have completely redesigned our mini disc with some extra features. Weight has been reduced by using a reinforced composite fibre. The elongated holes allow mounting and micro-adjusting the bindings on a 2*4 insert system. The diameter of the disk is reduced in order to allocate the maximum surface to the Airbags. Therefore, more space for cushion, without sacrificing the potential for adjustment.
- FlexBeam Highback: Our asymmetric spoilers are designed to offer the maximum of reactivity between the rider and the board. The asymmetry allows better adaptation to stances (55cm and more) commonly found among riders nowadays. To maximum responsiveness and to centre the pressure in the middle of the boot, the support axis of the front spoiler has been shifted 5 degrees towards the inside.
- Speedwheel Aluminium Buckles: Ultra lightweight aluminium buckle with a lock barrel in injected plastic for more speed, no effort to enter the rack and unmatched reliability.
- FTI Air Chassis: Fully opening the chassis at the level of the heel, we have been able to insert a large-sized Airbag. Not just a pad in micro-gel or a rubber cushion but a real Airbag capable of absorbing the receptions in frozen park and the big drops in street by absorbing the impacts instead of your back
- NITRO Air Dampening: Our Airbag technology is now available on a wider choice of models. The lightest shock absorption technology in the market eliminates painful receptions and protects your heel. This remarkable riding difference in terms of comfort in no way alters the response and control.
- Premium Slim Cut Ankle Straps: Our Slim Cut Ankle Strap s identified by its smaller profile. This provides both better flexibility and greater freedom of movement. It incorporates a special foam that memorizes its original shape. It is covered with leather reinforcements above and on the sides which makes it ultra resistant to all type of abrasion.
- Revert Window Toe Straps: The Revert strap is designed for perfectly following the external contours of the front of each walking boot. It offers two possibilities: it is placed either on the end of the boot, which has the effect of pushing the foot rearward and downwardly, or on top for a more conventional manner. It can be changed in few seconds and without tools, of course.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|