Easy to take in hand and tolerant, the MOUNTAIN takes advantage of the MorrRock Rocker and the performing rocker to win manoeuvrability and grip.
Perfect for the Jib sessions or big tricks in the park and in back country, it will allow riders to progress easily and quickly.
Performance Core: Done for the All-Mountain, the performance core is lightweight and dynamic. It will help riders in progress
Cap Construction: The boards in CAP offer direct energy transfer, and you can feel all the mountain when you are on the snow. The boards in CAP also offer a very solid and durable construction.
360° Edge: our CNC steel edges run along the entire perimeter of the board for strength and control. They are shapes in controlled temperature to obtain a note of hardness of 48 Rockwell.
Wood Core: wood is good. All of our boards have a wood core from tip to tail for more durability and pops. We use the Aspen good harvest in a sustainable manner.
MorrRock Rocker: Our entire range is now equipped with the MorrRock Rocker. The MorrRock Rocker offers more ease in receipt of tricks and better buoyancy in powdery. MorrRock proposes a flat camber between the inserts and then a raise of 3mm of the insert until the point of contact. Get ready to rock !
Inescapable model of the 2012 range, the CUDA V2 is a very powerful binding that combines a max of comfort and precision. The goal of its manufacturing criteria is to minimize the weight, maximize the power, the maintenance and the reaction time.
Thus it has a extruded hoop and a perforated asymmetric spoiler, new
more wrapping and more dynamic straps, with new faster and more manoeuvrable buckles and a bed-of-foot completely covered with EVA compresses for a comfort
with pen weight.
A good value for riders who demand the best in terms of maintenance, comfort and responsiveness to ride with pleasure all playgrounds offered by the mountain.
- Buckles - materials: GripLight
- Flange: HCX-33
- Spoiler : Contour Light with Heel Grip
A piece of rubber is embedded at the bottom of the EVA pad of the spoiler to prevent the heel of your boot from gliding, thus ensuring a perfect fit and an immediate reaction to each of your movements.
- Straps : 40oz
- Tilted gas pedal: The closest your boot is to the gas pedal, the more you gain in precision. We have tilted the gas pedals on some of our bindings, thereby increasing the surface area in contact with the haystack on the zone of toes and opening the way to a whole new sensation of contact with the board.
- Tilted foot bed 3°: A light tilt of 3° toward the front retains the natural alignment of the feet and legs, relieving the tension of a larger distance between the feet and increasing the pressure at the nose and tail for higher ollies and longer butters.
- Gel cushions: Bindings is never too padded. We have therefore replaced the EVA pads for gel pads under each of three areas of the foot support to maximize shock absorption, eliminate vibration and minimize fatigue.
- EVA indicators of hardness: all our MagneBeds and Triad Pads are formed of a medium pads, plus one at the front and one at the heel ; each pad is therefore designed to present a value of different hardness scale (Shore A) adapted to a specific function: • 50 A to 60 A: improves responsiveness with an average high for median / front pads • 40 A: increases shock absorption with a lower value for the heel pad. Choose the combination that best fits your style of slides and enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and performance.
- EHT Extruded Heelcup Tech (arch) : 50% more reactive, 20«» lighter. Micro-adjustments ensure your freedom of movement as well as an infinite number of options of size and centring.
- Colour: The bindings have two different colours.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|