Cool and dynamic, the RADIUM is surprising.
With the MorrRock Rocker, its full length wood core and its CAP construction, it is easy to ride and passes from a field to the other without difficulty. The receptions are smooth, edging is aggressive, and riding in powdery snow sensational.
Performance Core: Done for the All-Mountain, the performance core is lightweight and dynamic. It will help riders in progress
Cap Construction: The boards in CAP offer direct energy transfer, and you can feel all the mountain when you are on the snow. The boards in CAP also offer a very solid and durable construction.
360° Edge: our CNC steel edges run along the entire perimeter of the board for strength and control. They are shapes in controlled temperature to obtain a note of hardness of 48 Rockwell.
Wood Core: wood is good. All of our boards have a wood core from tip to tail for more durability and pops. We use the Aspen good harvest in a sustainable manner.
MorrRock Rocker: Our entire range is now equipped with the MorrRock Rocker. The MorrRock Rocker offers more ease in receipt of tricks and better buoyancy in powdery. MorrRock proposes a flat camber between the inserts and then a raise of 3mm of the insert until the point of contact. Get ready to rock !
Comfortable, simple and easy to use, the CLASSIC is aimed primarily at the beginner to good rider progressing well on track, in park and powdery.
Simple and robust, this attachment with classical entrance allows you to benefit from all the APO know-how at a very attractive price.
Spoiler with progressive flex with triple EVA density for comfort, precision and performance
- Ankle strap in thermoformed foam ideally matches the boots to delete any point of compression.
- Toe strap matches the shape of your boots thanks to its flexible EVA. Its structure directly transmits your efforts to the board.
- Ratchet in alum with click fast
- Injected base plate in reinforced nylon, the bi-material pads deliver comfort and softness in the ride
- 4x4 disc suitable for the majority of boards of the market since it is the industry standard.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|