Cool and dynamic, the RADIUM is surprising.
With the MorrRock Rocker, its full length wood core and its CAP construction, it is easy to ride and passes from a field to the other without difficulty. The receptions are smooth, edging is aggressive, and riding in powdery snow sensational.
Performance Core: Done for the All-Mountain, the performance core is lightweight and dynamic. It will help riders in progress
Cap Construction: The boards in CAP offer direct energy transfer, and you can feel all the mountain when you are on the snow. The boards in CAP also offer a very solid and durable construction.
360° Edge: our CNC steel edges run along the entire perimeter of the board for strength and control. They are shapes in controlled temperature to obtain a note of hardness of 48 Rockwell.
Wood Core: wood is good. All of our boards have a wood core from tip to tail for more durability and pops. We use the Aspen good harvest in a sustainable manner.
MorrRock Rocker: Our entire range is now equipped with the MorrRock Rocker. The MorrRock Rocker offers more ease in receipt of tricks and better buoyancy in powdery. MorrRock proposes a flat camber between the inserts and then a raise of 3mm of the insert until the point of contact. Get ready to rock !
Many riders have adopted the FIFTY binding in the 10 years they have been on the market: these unshakable bindings have been surpassing all new models thanks to their comfort and responsiveness. They can be customized thanks to the Natural Cant interface improving posture to reach a high performance level easily! Its Rebound Heel Absorber padding improves its comfort and vibration absorption while its Premium MFC straps balance responsiveness out by wrapping the boots evenly with a great flex. The FIFTY are there for you to go into gigantic jumps without flinching!
- Baseplate: Delta light: It is made of first-choice aluminum and reinforced nylon to increase the board's responsiveness and sensitivity. It was carefully designed to reduce weight significantly and optimize the available cushioning zone while giving the new Contact Pad direct contact with the board to take gliding sensations to the next level. It is an eclectic, efficient base suitable for all terrains. Its fit is directly customizable.
- Interface: Natural cant: Personalize your gliding position while maintaining natural position to facilitate correct leg inclination! It is equipped with the Rebound Heel Absorber cushioning system to improve vibration dampening along the heel zone and cushioning of jumps. Thanks to the new Natural Cant pad, surfing will feel differently.
- Highback: Light frame: Good news for those who are obsessed with light weight! The Light Frame hiback range features the same advantages as a full-frame hiback, but without its weight! It is a perfect mix of torsion and responsiveness: it improves lateral movement to enable progressive responsiveness along the longitudinal axis, which means it is a very responsive hiback offering great control. This guarantees comfort, maneuverability without compromising on support, and reduced weight.
- Ankle Strap: Premium MFC: Complete comfort, responsiveness and flex in a luxurious uncompromising structure. New internal padding for excellent flex and adaptation to the boots. This strap, presented on the Fifty binding, is the high-end strap of our range.
- Toe Strap: Ultrathin: A minimal chassis to maintain the tip of the boots within the bindings safely, with a strongly reduced weight. As the front straps, it perfectly wraps the tip of the boots or lays on top of them in a more traditional way.
- Buckles: Mac 5: This aluminum pawl is probably the fastest on the market and has 5 steps with each traction. It has an ergonomic profile for firm attachment and detachment.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.