|Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The QUEEN is a snowboard binding achieving high-level performance in all situations and never compromises on anything. Its Ladyfit highback, combined with its Delta base, ensures foot retention and comfort, while its MFC straps add even more support.
- Baseplate: Delta: A DRAKE purely original concept. Its precurved aluminum heel piece is linked directly to a nylon/glass fiber base to create a system to resist projectiles. The compromise between the elasticity of nylon and the metal's direct reaction, which creates a flexible and maneuverable base, is ideal for beginners. It is completely adjustable so you can find the perfect heel piece and "toe ramp" position, guaranteeing perfect fit.
- Interface: Impulse toe ramp
- Highback: Ladyfit: A collection of highbacks designed specifically to adapt ergonomically to women's boots - which are shorter and curved - for extra support and the best possible fit. Its look is unique because it combines responsiveness and great flexibility with a fabulous girly design.
- Ankle Strap: MFC: A double-density 3D-profile ankle strap that will offer you better control and comfort in all situations.
- Toe Strap: MFC: Control and comfort in a simple but effective structure.
- Buckles: Mac 4: Very fast and light aluminum pawls for top level performance.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.