The lightest alpine climbing shell with Dry.Q™ Elite technology of Mountain Hardwear. The Quasar Lite is a forward-thinking 2.5-layer jacket that’s built for speed.
It combines a revolutionary air-permeable membrane with our Dry.Q™ Elite technology, which instantly expels excess heat and moisture, to keep you dry and comfortable even on the most rapid and difficult ascents.
- Good For: Alpine Climbing
- Dry Q™ Elite’s waterproof, breathable, air-permeable technology keeps you dry inside and out
- Revolutionary air-permeable membrane construction in a 2 5-layer shell
- 40D face fabric is light and durable
- Superior mobility: Bottom hem will not move even when arms are fully stretched
- Two PU-zippered chest pockets are harness- and pack-compatible, and double as core vents
- Full, center-front PU zipper keeps moisture out and adjusts easily from top-down or bottom-up
- Dual-purpose, pack-compatible zippered pockets double as core vents
- Highly packable and lightweight
Materials : Fabric Body: Dry Q® Elite 40D 2 5L
- Center Back Length: 30 in / 76 cm
- Apparel Fit: Alpine / Reviewers rated this product: - True to Size
- Weight: 12 oz / 340 g