referencia : 7MSAPEX
A modern hiker, the APEX model by Movement, is a ski that has obviously been designed for freeride-touring. With 94 mm in the waist, it has the same DNA as the Vertex model, and also the width.
Featuring a lighter construction (1,500 gr at 177 cm) for progressing with maximum comfort on the ascent, this ski has a shape reminiscent of the world of the Freeski. The rockers are generous, both in the tip and in the tail to ensure ten times as much carry and manoeuvrability in the deep snow of the descent. What is more, an ABS (CTS LIGHT) sidewall has been integrated into the waist area for increased performance, solidity and shock absorption.
At ease on any kind of terrain and on all types of snow, this is your ideal partner for future off-track excursions.
- CTS light construction: The 3D light cap ABS Sidewall construction has one very distinctive feature in the sense that the ABS penetrates the wood core and serves as a reinforcement. This system achieves a reduction in weight which compares favourably with the standard CTS.
Core: light Karuba wood
- Fibres: MLT Dynamic tri-axial & carbon
- Twin Rocker Touring: The height and average length of the tip and tail has been increased, which allows the skier to pivot more easily, ensuring optimal carry and manoeuvrability in the powder. The ski maintains a fairly large area of edge contact on the snow, with camber in the centre of the ski for greater stability and improved hold.
- Tour edges: larger edges to protect the ski against impact during poor snow cover conditions
- P-Tex 4000 base: a high quality sintered base with increased molecular density
- VA-Tech: a new natural rubber plate loaded with fibreglass and placed in the tip of the ski to absorb vibrations
- MLT: a solution developed by our engineers (MLT by MOVEMENT SKIS) for the purpose of increasing the overall resistance of the ski and keeping the weight below the average.
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The most intuitive, reliable and powerful lightweight touring binding. Period.
The rookie of the year is back for more. Winner of 3 prestigious Editor's choice awards and coveted by skiers around the globe, the ION blew away expectations and spawned a whole series of bindings for 2015/16. Simply put, it’s the highest performing, most user friendly and most reliable lightweight tech binding you could ask for. Power up, then charge the descent.
- Optimal Energy Absoprtion = Maximized energy absorption. Minimized pre-releases.
- Forward Pressure = Maintains consistent release values in landings and compressions.
- Step-In Guidance = Quick, easy & consistent step-in.
- QuickFlick Heel Lifts = Easy to grab with pole or hand.
- User Friendly Heel Rotation = Turn heel in either direction to lock for touring with either hand.
- Single Tool = Pozi Drive #3 for all mounts and adjustments. No heel spacer needed.
- Snow Clearing Channel = Prevents snow buildup, avoids unwanted pre-releases.
- Powerful, Dependable Brake = Fully retracting spring-loaded brake. Reassuring step-in.
- Heel AFD = Consistent release for all boots, independent of sole type.
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Fundada en 1999, la marca fue comercializada en 2002, despues de tres anos de investigacion y desarrollo. Fue adoptada muy rapidamente por el mercado y ahora ofrece una linea completa de esquis que responden a todas las disciplinas del esqui moderno. Desde su creacion, el Movement queria destacarse por trabajar sobre gamas de productos especificos destinados a conocedores apasionados. La marca ha optado por una construccion nucleos de madera de calidad, seleccionados y calibrados para asegurar la vitalidad y la trayectoria perfecta en cada tipo de nieve. En seis cortos anos, Movement esquis se ha establecido como una marca lider, capaz de ofrecer un rendimiento excepcional.